• Header Home Kali

  • Header Home esco

  • Header Fertiliser

Our History


2012

Expansion of activities to Austria.


2004

Kali AG is wholly owned by the K+S Group.


2002

The last Alsatian potash mine (Amélie) closes. Until the closure of the potash mines in the Alsace, the major European potash producers (K+S and SCPA) were represented in Switzerland.


2001

Relocation of the company headquarters to Frauenkappelen, west of Bern.


1993

SCPA (Société commerciale des potasses et de l'azote) becomes the majority shareholder of Kali AG.


1952

Relocation of the headquarters of today’s Kali AG to Bern.


1948

Foundation of Kali AG, formerly Kali-Handel AG through the merger of Kaligesellschaft AG (marketing company of the German potash industry) and Kalisalze AG (representation of the Alsatian potash mines). The headquarters of the company were in Zurich with a branch in Bern.