Kali AG with its headquarters in Frauenkappelen was founded in 1948 and is a K+S Group company.Its main activity is to market fertilisers and industrial raw materials in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, and since 2012 the company is representing the K+S KALI GmbH in Austria. Alongside the full product range of K+S KALI GmbH, Kali AG’s offering includes a wide selection of PK and NPK fertilisers.
The goods arrive in Switzerland by ship, rail or truck. Customers are supplied directly from plants in Germany or Kali AG’s production and storage facility in Wittenheim (Alsace). The Alsace site enables customers to be supplied directly ex works. The warehouses in Kallnach and Muttenz offer further logistics possibilities.